Saturday, May 19, 2012

Seriously out number in my house!!!!

Well when I went into my 19 week ultrasound, I seriously thought YES!!! The household is going to be split down the middle. 2 boy and 2 girls...then I started to think how am I suppose to deal with a girl? Then I started to get excited about all the possibilities of hair bows, cute little girl clothes, and Nick having his little girl!!! I started buying little girl clothes and accessories...but that all came crashing down on May 9, 2012 When we went in for our next ultrasound. I was 25 weeks when we found out what we were having. Surprise were having another BOY!!! I started to think this is going to be great for Nicholas he's going to have another wrestling partner other than daddy. They are going to be great friends and the best of brothers. Also I really don't have to buy any clothes for him besides new born clothes for this little boy. 

Well this pregnancy is so different than when I was pregnant with Nicholas. This little boy is sitting really high and Nicholas sat low. Brodie is really active and never stays still. He is always in my ribs, it feels like he is ripping then apart from each other. But I have to tell you I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so grateful to have this opportunity again to carry my own child and get to experience the sensation of little kicks and movements of this little boy. If you asked me four years ago if I thought I would be a mom I would have laughed at you. I still can't believe that not only do I have one of the cutest little boys in the world but now I have the privilege to be another little boys mommy. I am so blessed...I can already tell by the ultrasound pictures that this little one is going to be the spitting image of his daddy and older brother. These kids don't look anything like me. I'm just there oven for nine months but I'm extremely happy to do it! 

Baby Number 2...6 weeks. Coming August 21, 2012
Baby Number 2, 9 weeks!!!

Brodie Michael Xidis...25 weeks!

Brodie's little Feet...25 weeks!

Surprise Dad and Mom I'm a boy not a Girl!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment