Friday, January 27, 2012

Moving Time!!!

I thought it would be a great to update my blog by telling everyone that we are moving in few weeks to Texas!!! I have mixed feelings about this new adventure...for one we don't have a place to live yet and base housing is telling us that it might take 4-5 months to get us a house on base. If any of you know me well, you know that I don't do change well and that unplanned change scares the crap out of me. See I'm a planner and this moving to Texas without one is killing me and of course my husband you know Nick the most laid back person ever says don't worry about it everything will work out for the best. My other reasoning behind my mixed feelings is that I have lived in a 5 block radius from my dad and family my whole life and not being able to just pack up the kids and drive to Papa's house to go swimming all day in the summer is going to kill me!!! Just thinking about it is making me cry. I am going to miss my family so much when we leave. Also my friends here...even though I rarely see you guys...I am going to miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment