Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Child's Prayer!!!!


Watching Conference today brought me back to my primary day...I don't know why it brought me back but all I can think of is the song "A child's Prayer":


Heavenly Father, are you really there?

And do you hear and answer ev'ry child's prayer?

Some say that heaven is far away, But i feel it close around me as I pray.

Heaven Father, I remember now

Something that Jesus told disciples long ago:

"Suffer the children to come to me."

Father, in prayer I'm coming now to thee.


Prayer, he is there;

Speak, he is list'ning.

You are his child;

He loves his children.

Of such is the kingdom, the kingdom of heav'n.



Last night was a trying time...we got some news that made us extremely discouraged. So today when I woke up I thought of this song because all I was doing last night. These couple of months have been really trying...especially in Nick's family. Lizzy is on her mission and she isn't doing so well. She hasn't been sleeping. As of last week she hasn't slept for 14 days. She's doing better now, but she's not out of the woods. So I have been Praying and fasting for her. Every time I have something go wrong I kneel and ask me Heavenly Father for guidance and help me keep my faith.


2 Nephi 2:25: Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy!

I love this scripture because it just reassures you that Adam fell for us to have what we have in this world...to have all the joys of all the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment